Saturday, September 4, 2010

A little update on the world of McKinlie

Okay I know everyone is super excited to hear about me and my amazingly fantaztical life ( yes this is a made up word so for all those learners out there, here is the definition- fantaztical- (adjective) exciting, adventurous, fairy-tallish, cool, happy) So besides trying to get fantaztical submitted to Webster so that this stupid red line stops coming up, I've been pretty great, thanks for asking!
1. I am enjoying life at the beach, I could not live here though, and I am ready to come back when its time, I feel way to lazy and that makes me nervous.

2. Auburn is off to a good start... and I could go through the radio and strangle the DJs/ sport-broadcasters if they say one more negative thing about my team... There happens to be a ton of auburn fans in PC... wheres the support at the game, that's what I want to know? We've been "war-eagled" like ten billion times in the past 3 days. I even got "roll-tided" once, although there aren't alot of annoying Alabama fans down here... me and daddy have our theories on why :)

3. I need to heal these legs!!! They need to stop being stupid and work!!!

4. I will try to take pictures of the trip tomorrow... I need to try to be more like a photography saint like Lindsey and share my happiness with the world. The only thing that I have trouble with is this... when I take a photo of something I think is beautiful, It really ticks me off when the picture doesn't actually represent my view! I need a memory camera that allows me to print off memories... Because I also like to live in that moment, and usually for me at least, that means that there is no time for cameras.

5. I lost a follower, take pity on me and follow me, although I wouldn't take to much pity on me because I am typing this while at the beach. Meredith I know you talked ellen into that :p

2 comments:

Elle said...

I am not likeing blogging so it was deleting it. But I will re friend you so you can have more then Meredith...

Kinlie said...

Yayy!