Friday, December 3, 2010

Movie Madness!!!

How well do you know your movies??? Take this test and find out!!
**be fair, and don't use google**

QUOTES- can you name the speaker and the movie?
1."Come on up here, darlin'. We could use a little sump'm around here besides the smell of lumber."

2.So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.

3.-I don't want to make any mistakes.
--Then you're in the wrong species, love. Be a duck.

4.Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.

5. (my favorite) "Mom! Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me!"

6.All in the valley of Death   Rode the six hundred. 'Forward, the Light Brigade!' Was there a man dismay'd? Not tho' the soldiers knew   Some one had blunder'd:




  Songs-
6."-----! What a wonderful phrase

------! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
-----!!

7.My, oh, my

Look at the boy too shy
He ain't gonna kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Ain't that sad
Ain 't it shame, too bad
You gonna miss the girl

Now's your moment
Floating in a blue lagoon
Boy, you better do it soon
No time will be better
She don't say a word
And she won't say a word
Until you kiss the girl


Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don't be scared
You got the mood prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Don 't stop now
Don't try to hide it how
You wanna kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Float along
Listen to the song
The song say kiss the girl
Sha-la-la-la-la-la
Music play
Do what the music say
You wanna kiss the girl

8. Look at this stuff

Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more
I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - feet!
Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again?
Street...

9.I got you, i got you on my mind

And it's time to make you see (what i want)
So i'll just make this a little more obvious
Cuz i get what i want, and i want you to get with me!

10.Good girl

I'm a such a bad boy
You used to be a good girl
But then you met a bad boy
Yeah
You know I've got to catch my
I've got to catch my breath
I've got to, got to, got to catch my breath
I've got to, got to, got to catch my breath
I've got to, got to, got to catch my breath
I've got to, got to catch my breath

Pictures- can you say what movie and whats going on??

11.



12.







13.



14.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

1. Notebook, Noah's dad
3. P.S. I Love You, Gerry
6. Lion King, Hakuna Matata...duh :)
7. Little Mermaid, Kiss the Girl
8. Little Mermaid, Part of Your World
13. Remember the Titans, "we're gonna win staaaaaate!!!"
14. Blind Side