Friday, September 17, 2010

Movie song madness...

Okay these are the must know songs for the movies that you are required to watch in as a female... comment on which song you think each is... and if your really good you can name the scene and the name of the song :) have fun!! don't just google it!!

1.Well, I took a stroll on the old long walk

Of a day -I-ay-I-ay
I met a little girl and we stopped to talk
Of a fine soft day -I-ay-I-ay
And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do
'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue
And I knew right then I'd be takin' a whirl
'Round the Salthill Prom with a Galway girl

2.It was christmas eve babe
In the drunk tank
An old man said to me: won't see another one
And then they sang a song
The rare old mountain dew
I turned my face away and dreamed about you
Got on a lucky one
Came in eighteen to one
I´ve got a feeling
This year´s for me and you
So happy christmas
I love you baby
I can see a better time
Where all our dreams come true.

3.You're here, there's nothing I fear

And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

4.I'll be seeing you

In all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces
All day through.
In that small cafe;
The park across the way;
The children's carousel;
The chestnut trees;
The wishin' well.
I'll be seeing you
In every lovely summer's day;
In every thing that's light and gay.
I'll always think of you that way.
I'll find you
In the morning sun
And when the night is new.
I'll be looking at the moon,
But I'll be seeing you.

5.So I lay my head back down

and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours
I pray to be only yours
I know now you're my only hope
Sing to me the song of the stars
of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
when it feels like my dreams are so far
sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again








2 comments:

Lindsey said...

3. Titanic
4. Notebook
5. A Walk to Remember

Kinlie said...

1 and 2?? you've seen it i think