Friday, September 17, 2010

fill-in-the-blank-friday

1. When I get a day to myself I like to wake up early, drink coffee outside and do my devotional...then the rest of the day I like to excersise, make brownies, do a craft, work on my quilt, and stay up late watching Bones!!


2. High school was.... unfournuatly still going on...

3. A little dream I have is run a 5k in under 20 minutes.

4. BIG dream I have is to to go to a coast and live on the beach in a tiny little house and run every day without shin-splints. (like a nicholas sparks character)


5. If I could drive any car my pick would be a Infinti G37...hardtop convertible...thankfully I can



6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was when I did my last perfectly polished spring formal, I had a simple white dress, a wreath of flowers on my head, and elbow length gloves :)



7. Tomorrow I will.... be going to a family reunion.......:)

3 comments:

Missy said...

just found your blog through Lauren's. How precious :)
I love it!

Love your new follower,
Missy

Mymisinterpretations.blogspot.com

Koree said...

is #3 even possible? haha. i can't even run a mile in 20 minutes! haha

Have a great weekend!

http://koreeunveiled.blogspot.com/

Kinlie said...

haha its possible, Its just extremely challenging