Friday, September 24, 2010

fill-in-the-blank-friday



1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be Bones, although I know she is a character I feel like she really is alot like me, especially the werid part. Erynn Mangum could also be me... but shes a writer :)




2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be to make everyone realize that their purpose on this earth is to glorify God, and to embrace that.



3. Yesterday was our first away meet that was exxxtrrremmmllly fun and the boys won!!! whooo!!!


4. My favorite comfort food is chocolate, that savory delicious goodness :) mmm mmm good.



5. My new favorite blog is http://idontshineifyoudontshine.blogspot.com/ Chole runs :) and shes funny



6. If I could meet any blog friend it would be Erynn Mangum, Lindsey and I are convinced we are soul sisters.



7. My favorite breakfast food is  my mom's pancakes hands down.


2 comments:

chloƫ said...

Aww to no. 5... you're sweet. :] Lindsey says nice things about you times a million.

And it's funny you mention "Radical" because the small group my husband and I are in right now has us going through that book. I think that's what partially inspired those thoughts of mine, plus a lot of other God-things. We've only covered two chapters so far, but I'm excited to read more. :]

Happy Monday!

Kinlie said...

Thanks! I really love your blog, and Lindsey has said nice things about you times like a billion! Radical is really good, I'm about 3/4 of the way through it...guess I'm trying to savor it slowly :)