Monday, October 11, 2010

catching up like ketchup

Sooo, I've been gone for a while, and I've officially been repremanded by Lindsey aka my blogging mentor as desginated by her. SO alot has been going on since I last entered bloggy world, so I shall make a list.
Lists are my expertise...

1. I no longer trust the police.  More to come when I feel like I can trust the internet...but I will give you one hint, they're following our phone calls and they bugged my mom's computer.



2. I have officaly become a memeber of the boots and scarves and tights and dresses club.  If you want to become a member of this fashion savvy club, contact Lindsey Carter and Caitlin Moss.

3. I have great hair, thanks to the brazillian blowout ( its not what it sounds like, I am a goooood girl its like a japanese straightening without the chemicals) and freeze it.  So now my hair is silky smooth and dries fairly straight and I can get ready in FIVE minutes.


4. I'm looking into a ph (potential husband) degree.  This doesn't mean that I particularly want a husband right now, but that I would be qualified to approve for "other people."  cough, cough...(Caitlin, you know who.)


5. I've decided that my new job is going to be as a confectionist.  Reason 1: They say that you can tell if a cook is good or not by how fat they are, so this gives me an excuse to be really fat.  Just kidding...I don't think I could ever really be fat & happy.  If I was a man, I could be fat & happy...men always get the best of everything.  Reason 2: I can at least sample everything I make.  I've got a good headstart...I made my first batch of fudge the other day.  I just need a really strong assistant who can beat it until it's cool.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

words cannot even explain the pride I feel in my heart right now.

Morgan Paige said...

i am super curious to hear about this police thing!!!

Kinlie said...

Caitlin- Me and Lindsey Had a feeling you might feel this way :)

Morgan Paige- haha, well I'm not really sure what exactly has happened yet either!!