Tuesday, October 12, 2010

90's (or older) Movie Madness!

1. Some glad morning when this life is o'
I'll fly away;
To a home on God's celestial shore,
I'll fly away

2.I'm gonna be a mighty king
                                                                   So enemies beware!
Well I've never seen a king of beasts
With quite so little hair
I'm gonna be the mane event
Like no king was before
I'm brushing up on looking down
I'm working on my roar!

3.Well does he leave a little note to tell you you are on his mind?
                                              Send you yellow flowers when the sky is grey?
He'll find a new way to show you a little bit every day
That's how you know
That's how you know he's your love

4.
Whats your flava
Tell me whats your flava [x4]
I met this fly girl in the club
Went by the name of pecan deluxe
This ice cream was high maintenance
When i took her out,
Man it cost me 20 bucks
Met this chick named walnut whip
Nearly made me sick to the point of throwing up
So i called chocolate chip
Wit the sweet toffee crisp
And i still cant get enough
Your what i want
Your what i need
( hint: she was sliding around in her socks  listening to this song on her walkman and then she scared the maid)
5.U ah ah yea ah yea ah ya ya
                                                       You think you�re goin� nowhere
When you're walking down the street
Acting like you just don't care
When life could be so sweet
But why you wanna be like that
As if there's nothin� new
You're not fooling no one
You're not even fooling you
So walk a little slower
And open up your eyes
Sometimes it�s so hard to see
The good things passing by
There may never be a sign
No flashing neon light
Telling you to make your move
Or when the time is right
(So) Why not (why not)
Take a crazy chance
Why not (why not)
Do a crazy dance
If you lose the moment
You might lose a lot
So why not
Why not

6.or my personal favorite :)....
I see your picture everywhere.


A million dollar fairytale.
And when you walk into the room
You had everybody's eyes on you.
*techno voice [supermodel]
Linda, work
Naomi [she is fierce]
Christi [foxy lady]
Cindy [I can feel it]
Claudia [set on the cover]
Nicki [work that runway sweetie]
I have one thing to say: sacher, chanter, chanter, chanter,
chanter, chanter, chanter." x2
Whoo
You betta work, work, work - supermodel
You betta work, work, work.




** umm I might have danced around my room a couple of times as a 8-year old a couple of times**


7.TV opening theme song-
if you could gaze into the future (future ,future)
You might think life would be a breeze(life is a breeze)
Seeing trouble from a distance(Yeah!)(go rae)
But then it's easy {its lame}(oh no)(Take it to 'em)
I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving(ohohohoh)

8. FOR THE ONES WHO REALLY KNOW THEIR TV SHOWS!!!-
can you name the characters on this show???

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

1. O Brother Where Art Thou
2. Lion King
3. well...Enchanted...but that's definitely not 90s.
4. Maid in Manhattan? That could be totally wrong...
5. Lizzie Maguire Movie!
6. no idea. please, educate me.
7. Since it says "go Rae," I'll guess That's So Raven?...but also, could be wrong...never seen that show.
8. piece. of. cake. A. Fairlight B. Christy C. David D. Miss Alice E. Dr. MacNeill F. Ruby Mae

Kinlie said...

Here's your results, da da daa daaa!!!
1. correct!
2. correct!
3. cooorrrecctt again!!
4. ahhh!!! it was What a Girl Wants!
5. correct!
6. same as the last one, I just really loved that soundtrack, especially this song :)
7. you're right! I hated that show, but the song was catchy...
BTW me and Morgan White sang the Kim Possible theme song today in Latin...loudly :)
8. I AM PROUD OF YOU!
SCORE: VERY GOOD, YOU LIVED IN THE 90'S
"Little man wins a prize! thank yea' for playin'"
"Yea yea"
catch the reference?