Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Two Timing Tuesdays

Today I've decided to conquer my fears and blog about Tuesday...I have really hated Tuesdays for a loooonnnggg time.... Tuesdays, in my humble opinion, are worse than Mondays. Mondays are fresh, they give you a taste of what the rest of the week will look like! New things are exciting for me, not scary. Tuesdays are the stale day of the week, they are just blah blah blah. So today I'm just going to blog my heart out until Tuesday and I come to an agreement that we're not going to fight one another any more.
soooo, like always, I will make a list of cons and pros.
Cons- 
  • Tuesdays are the day you can never figure out what to wear, you try to save your best outfits for the rest of the week, but you want to save t-shirt day for Wednesday.
  • Tuesday is the 2nd day of the week where I have to go to all of my classes
  • There is no exciting food on Tuesdays, actually there is just depressing food because the biscuits are $2.50 and that is toooo expensive for me!
  • Today is the day teachers like to have a lot of their tests, because they don't like to give them on Monday
  • This is why I hate this Tuesday- There's a meet today, which I don't get to run in
  • I have a Latin test today, which I haven't studied for
  • I found out that Erynn Mangum does not love me, because I wrote a review for her while the offer for a free book was still valid, and I am not receiving a free book...:(
  • I have to cram homework in today so that tomorrow won't kill me
  • my legs hurt...its not fair!!
  • I can't run with the Carters today
  • I need to redo 2 tests today
Pros-
  • I got donuts and Sunny D this morning, I do love Sunny D... its so healthy
  • I'm one step closer to the week being over
  • I get to have Government and Literature all in the same day :)
  • The wrestling team might usually leave leftovers for the photography class to eat (see bullet uno)
  • We voted for Homecoming court today, I love voting
  • I actually accomplished something in Photography today, not just blogging
  • It's my return to blogging day
  • I'm feeling the love from facebooking adults today
  • I made a list of stuff me and Lindsey need to talk about
  • I might end my career at the physical therapist today!
  • God loves Tuesday and thinks its great, because He created it
  • I'm making an effort to love Tuesday :)
  • I made a great analogy last night and got compared to Laurie!
  • My ending line sorta rhymed, and so did this so I didn't miss! (scroll down)
As you can see, Tuesday and me still have our differences that bleed, but God helped me plant a love seed, maybe it will grow into a tree!

No comments: