Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill-in-the-Blank-Friday

1. I am a dreamer, and achiever, a doer, a competitor,  a leader by nature, a Christian by grace, and an awkward little fifteen year old who doesn't really know why she is like she is.




2. I wish that every person would realize whats truly important, God and His Glory, and I wish I could remeber this more often...


3. I like clothes, competion, Christ, candy, coffee, creativity, and alliteration.


4. I can see myself in 15 years in a hut in some country where its dangerous to share Jesus, or in Madison with my great husband and little cute kids, or traveling around the country speaking, or becoming Bones...so even though I can  I am really looking more forward to God will.

5. I hope that this world will turn itself around and look to God for its answers... I hope that one day I can have the blessing of knowing that I've been looking at God for a long time.


6. I think  that fall is the best season of the year, and that Auburn is going to cream you know who.